Translate this page

1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, CA 94519 (925) 682-8000

 How Do I

You are here: Mt. Diablo Unified School District > How Do I

Add Money to My Child's Menu Account? 

You may send cash, credit card, or a check to your child's school. Make check payable to "(School Name) - Cafeteria". Include your child's legal name. The Credit Card Form may be given to the school's cafeteria personnel or you may call the school cafeteria with the credit card information.