On this page you will find detailed information on the English Language Arts, Mathematics and Science Common Core State Standards. These educational standards describe what students should know and be able to do in each subject in each grade. In California, the State Board of Education decides on the standards for all students, from kindergarten through high school. The California Department of Education helps schools make sure that all students are meeting the standards.
Each area below provides links and documents you can download.
English Language Arts Common Core Standards
- English/Language Arts Common Core Standards
- Key Points in English Language Arts
- Anchor Standards for English Language Arts
- FINAL-English/Language Arts Common Core Standards
Mathematics Common Core Standards
English Language Development Standards
Reading and Writing Standards in Science, Social Studies, History, and Technical Subjects (6-12)
- Standards for Literacy, Reading and Writing in History/Social Studies, Science and the Techinical Subjects 6-12
Crosswalks (Sacramento County Office of Education)