Board Meeting Dates, Agendas & Minutes Board Members Board Policies Connections Newsletters MDUSD Profiles Superintendent
Adult Education After School Program Assessment, Research & Evaluation Budget & Fiscal Services English Learner Services Equity & Disproportionality Food & Nutrition Home Instructional Support Legal Department Mail Services Maintenance & Operations Personnel Services Purchasing & Warehouse School Support Special Education Special Projects & Grants Student Services Superintendent Technology Transportation Willow Creek Center Contact Us
Parent Portal College Now Program Community Portal Donations Flyer Approval and Distribution Forms Library Get Involved LCAP Measure C Middle School Sports Permits Reports & Plans Schools Student Portal
Staff Portal Training

Theft or Vandalism

In cases of theft or vandalism, a Theft or Vandalism Report form must be filed with the Office of General Counsel. If you are requesting replacement of items destroyed or stolen, please submit a cover memo with your form listing items that require replacement and estimates of costs. Damage that requires immediate attention should be telephoned to the Maintenance & Operations department immediately; otherwise, a Work Request form should be submitted to the Maintenance & Operations department. A supply of the Theft or Vandalism Report forms may be obtained from the Office of General Counsel.