Classrooms and Labs
All schools have a Technician, at least part-time. This is a qualified technician who is responsible for all classroom and lab support at your school. Each school should have a process for notifying this tech of any needs for support.
Every school should also have a teacher that serves as a "Technology Integration Leader" (TIL). This person will a good point person to work with on technology training needs.
If you work in a classroom or lab and need service, please do the following:
- Before contacting anyone, please check the Tech Help Forums.
This will allow you to search for a possible solution and ask general questions.
- Follow your school's established process for alerting your Site Tech.
He or she is responsible for solving classroom and lab tech issues at your site.
Offices and Libraries
If you need service for any office-related technology issue, please do the following:
- Before contacting anyone, please check our Tech Help Forums.
Sometimes a problem can be simple to solve without calling for help.
- Call the TIS Help Desk at ext. 4105.
We make every effort to be available in person. If you must leave a message, please be sure to include the following:
- Your name and location.
- The exact nature of your problem.
- How best to contact you.