Skip To Main Content

General Complaints

Every effort should be made to resolve complaints regarding district employees at the earliest possible stage. Any person who complains about a district employee shall be encouraged to resolve the matter informally through direct communication with the employee whenever possible.

If a complainant is unable or unwilling to resolve the complaint directly with the employee, the complainant may submit a written complaint to the principal or other immediate supervisor of the employee. Complaints related to a principal or district administrator shall be initially filed in writing with the Superintendent or designee. If the complainant is unable to prepare the complaint in writing, administrative staff shall provide assistance in the preparation of the complaint.

Please see Board Policy and Administrative Regulations 1312.1 for additional procedures.

If you believe you have a General Complaint, please complete the General Complaint form and return it to the assistant to the Superintendent or appropriate department.