Skip To Main Content


Payroll Hot Line:  (925) 682-8000 ext. 4201    

or FAX (925) 609-8768

Employee ID # must be used on all payroll forms. Your Employee ID # can be found on payroll check stub.
Social Security # must be used on all tax forms. Tax forms with missing Social Security Numbers can not be processed.  
Employee's change of address can now be completed via the Employee Online Link, or in the Human Resource Department.