General Pick-Up and Delivery
General Pick-Up Delivery Form For Miscellaneous Deliveries
The General Pickup and Delivery Form is a used to notify the Purchasing Warehouse of the need to move or pickup surplus items such as discard books, equipment and furniture.
Use the General Pickup/Delivery Form for the following:
- Discard books to be picked up by warehouse
- Supplies and items to deliver from one site to another
- Excess furniture or equipment
- Involuntary teacher moves
MOVES & REQUESTS FOR PACKING BOXES
Please complete the General Pickup/Move Form and email to Scott Metz with moving timeline so that he can schedule the move. Please allow 2-4 weeks during summer peak moving time.
- Make sure the boxes are taped with packing tape on the bottom and top.
- Make sure the box is not too big/heavy. If you can't pick it up, neither can the Warehouse staff.
- Mark the boxes clearly, so that the Warehouse staff picks up only what they should.
Requests for packing boxes now need to be ordered on a regular stores order using item SI#00994300. The packing boxes are sold as "each" and the cost is about $1.50 per individual box (12in. x 12in. x 18in.). Please send the stores order number to notify Scott Metz at email@example.com or ext. 3751.
Free boxes will be supplied under the following conditions only:
- Involuntary Site to Site Moves - Maximum of 8 free boxes allowed per teacher
- Site to Site Classroom or Department Moves
- School Closures