Skip To Main Content

Property Damage

Parents are billed for damage to school property caused by their children. For notification to parents regarding damages, a Property Damage Report form must be completed. The original is to be mailed to the parents, with two copies forwarded to the Maintenance department. The actual costs of repair are determined by the Maintenance department once repairs are completed, and the parents are then billed by the Budget & Fiscal Services department. A supply of the Property Damage Report forms may be obtained from the Office of General Counsel.