Skip To Main Content

Student Accidents

When accidents or incidents require police, paramedics, ambulance and/or fire personnel, please call ext. 4444 and report it immediately.

Student Accident Reports must be submitted to the Office of General Counsel on all potentially serious injuries. Accident report forms are to be filed within 24 hours of the accident and must be completed by district staff and signed by the site administrator. The form is not to be completed by the injured student or parent. The report is for internal use only. Do not give a copy to the student or parent.  If you have any questions about Student Accident Reports or Adult accidents, please contact the Legal Department at ext. 4002.