WELCOME TO MT. DIABLO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
New Student Enrollment for the
2023-2024 School Year*
1. FIND Your Resident School
2. REVIEW the following before enrolling your student
3. APPLY online
- Please print your Aeries Online Enrollment summary upon completion
- Currently attending TK students do not need to complete Aeries Online Enrollment. Your student will be pre-enrolled at their school of residence
- Previously enrolled students do not need to complete Aeries Online Enrollment. Contact your school of residence with the required documents
- TK - 12th grade students will be registering centrally through the Enrollment Center.
- Located at 1026 Mohr Ln, Concord, CA 94519. We are open M-F 8:30-4:00pm (closed 12:30-1:30 for lunch).
- No appointments necessary
- Please visit our webpage for a full calendar including closures or special hours.
We will be serving families in order of their arrival. Families MUST complete online enrollment (AIR) AND bring all required documents (birth certificate/passport, immunizations, 2 forms address verification, and parent's ID) to complete the process.
- School assignment will based on space available at your school of residence.
- Both TK and Kindergarten hours may vary, please contact your assigned school for more information.
Before coming in person to complete registration, please ensure that you have completed steps 1-3 and bring the required documents.
View the School Board Decision for Students Who Reside in the Diablo View and Pine Hollow Attendance Area here.
Find additional resources, including transportation information, school calendars, lunch menus, after school programs and more on our Parent Portal.
School Feeder Patterns